Our Virtual CISO service provides specialist support for your information security strategy and delivery. Our experienced, highly qualified professionals can supplement your team or be your cyber security team.
Perspective Risk’s expertise spans the entire cyber security landscape, so whatever your needs, we have the right Chief Information Security Officer or InfoSec Pro for you.
What is Virtual CISO?
- A specialist, managed service to deliver your Information Security objectives
- A dedicated, cyber security professional focussed on your needs for as long or short a time as required
- Options of remote or onsite help
- Flexible; pay-as-you go or annual contract
What are the key benefits of Virtual CISO?
- Assistance with the launch of security projects, or accelerate their progress with knowledgeable consultants
- Utilise the skills, insights and background of world-class professionals at the fraction of the cost of recruitment and employment
- Our fresh eyes and willing hands help raise security awareness and improve staff vigilance
- Get clear direction and support on how to prepare your organisation to certify against infosec standards e.g. ISO27001
- Satisfy your compliance and regulatory requirements, including the GDPR
- If you have your own team, we will support and up-skill them, placing you in a stronger position once we leave
Why choose Virtual CISO from Perspective Risk?
- Security consultants with considerable real-world experience across the public, private and third sectors
- Highly qualified in Information Security – credentials include ISO 27001 Lead Auditor and Implementor, CISM and CISSP
- Great communication skills to articulate knowledge to those on your front line and those on your board
- We have a deep understanding of the ever-changing threat landscape, and will bring the latest tools and technologies to support you, together with intelligent interpretation of the risks
- A customised approach, addressing and prioritising vulnerabilities specific to your organisation
- Excellent reputation, trusted by FTSE 100 companies – references available
- High levels of customer satisfaction, with an average net promoter score of 9
Subscribe to our Content