We know that developing and implementing ISO 27001 can be daunting. We live and breathe information security, so can clearly explain the stages and break them down into manageable steps.
Our supportive team will guide you through the process for achieving an Information Security Management System (ISO/IEC 27001:2013).
What can you gain from implementing ISO 27001?
- Identify key information and system assets across your business and manage the security risks associated with them
- Augment your existing security controls and benchmark them against an internationally recognised standard
- Support business wins by providing security assurance to prospective clients
- Demonstrate to your customers and stakeholders that you operate a globally respected information security management system
- New business channels, e.g. some public sector organisations insist on ISO 27001 certification
- Enhanced reputation and a marketing tool by evidencing that you manage information responsibly
- Ease implementation of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) as some of the new regulation’s standards crossover with ISO 27001
What does implementing ISO 27001 involve?
- Our experts will develop a sound understanding of your business and your reasons for implementing an Information Security Management System
- We will undertake a Gap Analysis to establish your current security posture and set out what needs to be done to achieve compliance with ISO 27001
- We will act as an extension of your team, and work with you to design the system around your existing business practices wherever possible
- Help you identify and address the areas where you do not conform to the ISO 27001 standard
- To check your compliance with the requirements, our qualified ISO 27001 lead auditor will conduct an internal audit ahead of the audit by your chosen certifying body
Why choose Perspective Risk to help you implement ISO 27001?
- Our team has years of experience and was trained and certified by the organisation that produced the standard
- Information security is our specialism; we truly understand what is required from an ISMS
- As we offer other information security services and consultancy, we can provide additional guidance around your current risk exposure
- Support shaped around your needs, not a ‘one size fits all’: Appoint us for the full development and implementation of your ISMS or;
- Call on us as expert advisors to your internal team who will carry out the work
- Flexible and cost-effective options, allowing you to budget based on service usage
- Our expertise around penetration testing, security consultancy and auditing can provide you with a 360⁰ view of information security within your organisation, as well as assisting in ISMS development
Subscribe to our Content