Whether you’re concerned about the security of your existing supply chain, sourcing new suppliers, or plan to supply to a larger organisation, a specialist independent supplier audit identifies the weak links and instils confidence.
What will you gain from a Supplier Audit by Perspective Risk?
- An audit by highly qualified auditors with vast experience
- A cost-effective service tailored to the needs of your business
- An assurance that your supply chain is operating with reduced risk
- Compliance with your security standards and / or industry standards and frameworks, such as ISO 27001
- A clear, concise report highlighting any gaps in your policies and procedures, including;
- Actionable advice and recommendations for next steps and;
- Follow-on remedial support, if desired
What does a Supplier Audit include?
A supplier or 2nd party audit involves a methodical evaluation of systems and processes, arriving at documented evidence setting out:
- If the necessary security measures and controls are in place and;
- Their use is appropriate and proportionate and;
- They are effective i.e. risks are minimised
Crucially, the audit identifies any gaps together with the scale and levels of risk they present. The intelligence informs a remedial action plan and highlights the priorities.
A supplier audit from Perspective Risk can include some or all of the following, depending on your needs:
- Information Security Governance
- Information Policy and Implementation
- Human Resource Security
- Asset Management
- Access Control
- Physical and Environment Security
- Operations Security
- Communications Security
- System Acquisition, Development and Maintenance
- Supplier Relationships
- Incident Management
- Business Continuity Management
Why choose Perspective Risk for your Supplier Audits?
- Your internal staff can focus on their core responsibilities and areas of expertise
- Our personable consultants have years of experience in information security and auditing
- There is minimal impact and disruption to your business
- Results are delivered swiftly, with clear recommendations for action and include;
- Technical details and non-technical summaries, allowing the report to be shared with your various stakeholders and;
- Evidence to justify the investment in information security
- The supplier audit process will be aligned with your existing policies and procedures
- We are always on hand to provide guidance during and after the process
- We have the expertise to support you with follow on remedial action, if desired
- Our customer satisfaction ratings are high; references available
- Example reports on request