A tailored risk assessment equips you with valuable insights, enabling you to implement better practices for managing risk.
Instead of directing precious resources towards generic security measures, you can invest in those that are relevant to the threats you face.
As our name suggests, we like to look at things from a risk-based perspective, meaning that we take a pragmatic approach to security, placing it in the context of your priorities, unique threats and operational needs.
What can you gain from a Risk Assessment by Perspective Risk?
- A comprehensive, accurate view of the risks unique and applicable to your business
- The information to target cyber security expenditure where it is needed, with a sound understanding of ROI
- A route to formal accreditation such as ISO 27001 and COBIT
- The expertise of a trusted, highly qualified team
- An ethical company; we’ll only ever suggest what is in your best interests
- Our people have the rare skill of conveying highly technical subjects to non-technical people: Helpful for business cases and relaying important concepts to board members and other stakeholders
What does a Risk Assessment involve?
- Determining your information assets and existing security controls
- Identifying the vulnerabilities and potential threats
- Calculating the probable loss and the likely consequences of a breach
- Expert guidance on the selection of appropriate security measures for your business
Why choose Perspective Risk?
- You receive a risk assessment tailored specifically to your organisation or department
- We apply specialist, tried and tested risk assessment frameworks
- Our security consultants are qualified to conduct information security risk assessments
- We have years of experience in risk assessment and maintain our knowledge of current and emerging threats
- We can include training, empowering your team to continue to the monitor risks internally
- Our processes and reports conform to international standards such as ISO 27001
- We use frameworks consistent with the risk management approach in other areas of your business, ensuring that a common direction can be taken to managing risk across the organisation
- You receive a clear, comprehensive report on the risks your organisation faces alongside recommended remedial action. Ask us for an example report
- As well as advice on the best security measures for your organisation, we can calculate and record the effects of those measures to justify their continuation in the future
- Continuity: our range of services and solutions for improving security mean that we can take care of any remedial actions, if desired