Understanding the state of security within your organisation is vital but can often be difficult to define. Perspective Risk’s gap analysis will provide a clear benchmark of your security posture and offer recommendations to help you manage your cyber risk and achieve compliance.
Our security gap analysis is the first step towards certification such as ISO 27001 or implementation of an Information Security Management System, and you will be able to better maintain compliance with international regulations, industry standards and clients requirements.
What does a Security Gap Analysis from Perspective Risk include?
- A methodical review of your relevant people, processes and technologies
- An expert assessment of your information security approach and identification of the areas that require attention
- An actionable, detailed report highlighting security gaps measured not only against industry recognised standards, but focused on your specific objectives
- For continuity and consistency, we can assist with remediation of the gaps identified, if desired
What can a Gap Analysis be conducted against?
You can opt for any type of gap analysis benchmarking against internal, customer-focused or industry standards. We commonly come across:
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- COBIT (Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies)
- Cyber Essentials
- The National Cyber Security Centre’s (NCSC’s) 10 Steps to Cyber Security
- NIST’s (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Cyber Security Framework (CSF)
- PCI (Payment Card Industry) Data Security Standards (DSS)
Why choose Perspective Risk to conduct your Gap Analysis?
- Our eminently qualified consultants were trained and assessed by the professionals who wrote the ISO 27001 standards. This means we can competently benchmark your organisation against the most recognised standard in the industry
- Our world-class methodologies deliver gap analysis specific to your business, avoiding the waste and cost of superfluous controls
- We use frameworks consistent with the risk management strategy in other areas of your business, ensuring a common approach to managing risk across your organisation
- Our broad range of solutions and services allow you to scale up support without having to source and manage multiple providers
- With our consultative and collaborative approach, we’ll share ideas you may not have considered, and offer our full support to your in-house team
- As you might expect, trust and integrity are integral to how we operate, which is why we’re often appointed to work in extremely sensitive environments. Feel free to ask for our credentials and qualifications.
- Perspective Risk reports high levels of customer satisfaction and repeat business